What's new

Help! I shaved my lip!

i was passing my razor down the chin from the bottom lip and thats when it happend, will i now have hairs growing out of my lip?

(i know it sounds like a silly question but i neva heard anyone shaving their lip by accident).

I did it once. I have a problem with random twitches. I twitched at the wrong time years and years ago when I was using a Mach3. Left a triplit cut right on my upper lip. Only happens a few times a year but when I twitch its bad enough I won't even consider a straight.

jaffacake2000 said:
i was passing my razor down the chin from the bottom lip and thats when it happend, will i now have hairs growing out of my lip?

Just use RoundUp as an aftershave for a few days. That will keep the beard seeds from sprouting!:lol:

will i now have hairs growing out of my lip?

Respectfully, WHAT? Why exactly would you think that shaving could cause new hairs to grow?

If that worked we'd have men all over the place shaving their bald spots to grow new hair :)

Anyway, I hope you didn't cut yourself.

Fellas, I don't know why you entertain this guys threads, to me he clearly seems to just be trolling and trying to get a rise out of someone here.There are too many people with actual questions and insight on this board who don't have time for this guy....I am making my assumptions after reading a couple of the threads he started.I apologize if I am out of line......Adam

ASPJ said:
Fellas, I don't know why you entertain this guys threads, to me he clearly seems to just be trolling and trying to get a rise out of someone here.There are too many people with actual questions and insight on this board who don't have time for this guy....I am making my assumptions after reading a couple of the threads he started.I apologize if I am out of line......Adam

Adam, I don't think you are out of line.

ASPJ said:

You are not out of line, and I agree.

mrs. chefchris said:
You are not out of line, and I agree.
AACJ and mrs. chefchris thankyou, I am glad I am not the only one.I hope one of the mods here can straighten this out, I quite frankly am tired of it already......Adam

Maybe, but it is fun. I've got my own theories and I'm working up to them.

First time that I've seen a forum member with the forum title "Banned." Does that mean that he is?

edit --
I just for a PM from Randy that answers "Yes." I suppose we may as well let this thread die.

Top Bottom