What's new

Hello

How it works is up to each person offering a PIF. Some folks just want to know if you are in, some will want an answer to a question, others are looking to help a new shaver, etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How it works is simple. A person announces by starting a new thread that they have a PIF. They then list what is going to be PIFed, who can sign up, and any requirements they might want met in order to participate. Often it is limited to CONUS, because of shipping costs. Newbies are often recipients, but anything can be fair game.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
It’s a freebie. You say I’m In and when the PIF is over the winner is picked usually by a random number generator and the winner gets the prize so to speak. In the case of the Newbie Blade PIF, if you win the PIF you will be sent some new blades to try out at no cost to you.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Look for Newbie Blade PIF #8 in the Newbie Check In Forum and say I’m In in that thread. @Toothpick will pick a winner when he wants to end the PIF.

First welcome to B&B.

Paying it forward means giving away shaving or other products to someone. Consider it as a gift. That's what makes B&B such a wonderful, giving place. Some PIFs just require you to say I am in. Others are run as a form of contest. It is all up to the individual running the PIF.

Top Bottom