What's new

Hello there!

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Welcome! And let me say, your handle is one of the cleverest I've seen in a while, bravo! Your EJ DE89 is a superior choice for building skills with, and after over ten years at this, I am using mine again this week. Glad you've found blades that work and it sounds like you are having great success!

Good luck and great shaves! Don't forget to check out the other non-shaving forums, there is quite a lot going on here. And the mods are the best in the business, this is the most comfortable forum you've been on, I'd wager.

Welcome! And let me say, your handle is one of the cleverest I've seen in a while, bravo! Your EJ DE89 is a superior choice for building skills with, and after over ten years at this, I am using mine again this week. Glad you've found blades that work and it sounds like you are having great success!

Good luck and great shaves! Don't forget to check out the other non-shaving forums, there is quite a lot going on here. And the mods are the best in the business, this is the most comfortable forum you've been on, I'd wager.
Thanks @JCinPA that's appreciated. Yes, I've noticed there's a lot going on, from camping and outdoor forums, to cigars. Will be sure to be visiting them. This place has a great vibe.
Thanks for the positive words about gear too. I thought, is it possible to get a complete starter kit for £22 with solid names, and it was. I got lucky with that DE89. It's the short handled 'Kelvin' that EJ put out on Amazon for £14. I snagged the last one it looks like.
Regards, Simon

Top Bottom