What's new

Hello Strangers!

I found you guys because Joel posted a link to his updated method shaving post. I didn't know Joel already had a new site up and running! I thought I would catch up with him when he launched (I though it would be in a few weeks). It sure looks classy.

Austin said:
Hey Joe, where you been?

Joe Lerch said:
Hi guys, I see some very familiar faces here which make me feel very much at home. This is some beautiful looking site!

Heya Joe!
Great to see ya around these parts! Kick your feet up, relax and have fun! Don't be a stranger!!

Hi! I'm really impressed with this site. It looks super. I can see you really worked hard.

I also love the software. It's so flexible. I got a message in Yahoo that I had a response and it even told me what the first one was.

If it wasn't for your post about the update on the CR method I never would have known about this site.

joel said:
Heya Joe!
Great to see ya around these parts! Kick your feet up, relax and have fun! Don't be a stranger!!

Joe Lerch said:
Hi! I'm really impressed with this site. It looks super. I can see you really worked hard.

I also love the software. It's so flexible. I got a message in Yahoo that I had a response and it even told me what the first one was.

If it wasn't for your post about the update on the CR method I never would have known about this site.

Well Joe - feel free to spread the good word! :thumbup: Many more features are on the way - as is more cool products, reviews, and chats!!

Joe,

It's good to see you...you gatta stop by "the barbershop" and chat for awhile. A feller like you that wears a hat should be wearing a boots that nee shining...come on down and get them shined up....

mark theshoeshineboy

:a21:

Hi Mark. Good to see you too. I was away this weekend and I'm trying to catch up. I should be OK in a day or so, then I'l have a look at the barbershooop.

mark the shoeshine boy said:
Joe,

It's good to see you...you gatta stop by "the barbershop" and chat for awhile. A feller like you that wears a hat should be wearing a boots that nee shining...come on down and get them shined up....

mark theshoeshineboy

:a21:

Joe Lerch said:
Hi guys, I see some very familiar faces here which make me feel very much at home. This is some beautiful looking site!

Glad to have ya and yes this site does look excellent.

welcome!

mr. lerch is a great poster as i have read many good points he has made at smf.
glad to have you here, sir!!!

:w00t:

Hi all,

Just wanted to pop my head in and say hi also.

Glad to see so many familiar names.

Nice work on the new site. Looks nice.

Patrick

Joe, It's always good to see ya around. I myself will miss most chats as I work nights. Although hopefully that may change in the coming weeks.

(Thank you Joel for a wonderful place to be!)

Allen

Top Bottom