What's new

Hello Noob here

Hi. I joined primarily b/c I figured it would be the best place to try and sell a couple of razors. I've had no bites for them on local Craigslist. I see that the this site requires to have an acct for 45 days, then AFTER that, i must accumulate 50 "meaningful" posts. I don't think I have that many questions to ask the various forums in general, but i'm sure over some time I could. As of today, my acct is 32 days old. Thank you

Good day and welcome to b&b …the community is pretty good and the mods/admins are great ( not trying to get brownie points btw lol) if you have any issues feel free to reach out or any questions as people here 99% of the time are pretty damn helpful ….1000 minds of knowledge on here ( wasted on me however haha)😂👍

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Good day and welcome to b&b …the community is pretty good and the mods/admins are great ( not trying to get brownie points btw lol) if you have any issues feel free to reach out or any questions as people here 99% of the time are pretty damn helpful ….1000 minds of knowledge on here ( wasted on me however haha)😂👍
*INSERT TWO POINT FIVE BROWNIE POINTS HERE*

(This is the MAXIMUM ambassador points allowed by law.)

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, try the razors out while you build up your post count and tell us how good they are.

Welcome to the forum!

Reaching that post requirement shouldn’t be too difficult. You don’t have to start threads, you can simply reply to posts.

thx for all the replies! I have used the razors I'm selling a few times. They just aren't for me. OneBlade Core and the Supply razor. They just aren't for me. I'm currently going between the new Leaf Twig, and the Henson.

My first DE razor was a Parker 99R - Long Handle in Nov 2013. My second was a Edwin Jagger DE89Lbl in Oct 2016. I've been using them off & on but not really having a good experience - not bad so much, but it takes so long with prep, and actually shaving b/c have to be so careful. i've watched tons of vids - (mostly from GeoFatboy). They all make it look so easy and effortless! The worst part getting around a small mole on my chin. Also, b/c i'm lazy, i let the beard go a few weeks, then decide "it's time to shave" so i use elec trimmer to get it down to stubble first. Lately, i've been doing it more frequently to hopefully get really good at it.

Welcome to B&B. I've used the Henson and find it to be a very nice change of pace from the standard DE. I'm just starting down the AC blade rabbit hole. This has been after the DE razor, badger brush, GEM style razor, soap, aftershave, and cologne rabbit holes.

Welcome to B&B. I've used the Henson and find it to be a very nice change of pace from the standard DE. I'm just starting down the AC blade rabbit hole. This has been after the DE razor, badger brush, GEM style razor, soap, aftershave, and cologne rabbit holes.
I give, what's the AC blade rabbit hole?

I am down the hole right now with new DE razors, badger brushes, just picked up a Omega Evo Synth via BST, and Shaving cream. Not sure if I can handle another hole?

PS. Cologne is a tough one cause the wife can't handle too strong of smells, so aftershave is about it for me. With light splashes of Aftershave.

I give, what's the AC blade rabbit hole?

I am down the hole right now with new DE razors, badger brushes, just picked up a Omega Evo Synth via BST, and Shaving cream. Not sure if I can handle another hole?

PS. Cologne is a tough one cause the wife can't handle too strong of smells, so aftershave is about it for me. With light splashes of Aftershave.
Artist Club blades as used in the Blackland Vector. I'm grateful my wife is into the colognes. She enjoys many of the different scents. The ones she says no to get sent away.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Welcome @bobbycheetah, it's a good place to hang out. Not only can you sell razors here, you can also buy them, discuss them, find out about new ones, learn about old ones, see some really wild customs, marvel at the variety and OBTW discuss food, drinking and photography among other non-shaving topics.

O.H.

Top Bottom