What's new

Hello I'm the another newbie joining the wetshaving community and I have questions

Thanks I'll look there. Btw I've looked at Europe/UK sites (executive-shaving.com; gentlemans-shop.com; shavemac.com) that Mantic recomended in one of his clips but they were even more expensive than the US ones LOL and the shipping at 1 was 11$ at the other was 9 pounds lol its like I'm ordering from US site I hope that I'll find what I look for at traditional shaving. Btw I think I've formed my list:
Merkur HD or Merkur HD Long+Proraso Cream(for starting)+Vulfix or ED or some Good Medium Badger Brush+DE Sampler Blade Pack but we'll see I want to research a day or a few and then purchase. Because I was reading some tips here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84797 and thats why I don't wanna hurry.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Welcome to B&B!

You can probably get the Karo/Kapo shaving cream easy then!

Welcome to B&B!

You can probably get the Karo/Kapo shaving cream easy then!

ahahah OMG nice you reminded me that there is cream Каро it's Bulgarian hahah the factory/company is even in my city omg and as I'm thinking my grandfather is using this cream and here is extremely cheap. Haha it's ironic that It didn't come to my mind and even more ironically the grandfather of one of my best friends was CEO(in modern language) of the company. I'm gonna buy tomorrow 1 tube from the store.

1 question here. Whats the difference between Black Badger Shaving Brush; Pure Badger Shaving Brush; Best Badger Shaving Brush; Super Badger and Silver Badger is the difference big(the price of black badger is cheaper than pure thats why I'm asking is there difference in the quality too).
I'm asking because when I buy a brush I wanna buy 1 brush and use it for long time like years and thats why I prefer spending extra 10 or 15 but to get the better type of hair and not to change it for years.

for example: at http://www.traditionalshaving.co.uk/ there are Starter Kits and the kit has default EJ Black Badger Shaving Brush and If you wanna change it with EJ Pure Badger you have to add 6 pounds and will it worth adding because if it worth I'll add them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom