What's new

Hello! I like the look of this place.

In my opinion this is one of the best forums around. People are generally generous with their knowledge, and tend to act in a gentlemanly manner. Be it DE, SE, straight razors, hones and honing there will be someone who knows the answer to your question.

There are also many other sub forums that you might be interested in.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have looked here often for advice, but am now at the point where I have a bit of knowledge (a dangerous thing?) Perhaps I can now contribute to the discussions on some level.
Welcome, sir! I look forward to you sharing of knowledge regardless of its danger factor. And don't listen to @FarmerTan concerning his lack of knowledge. Smarter than your average badger brush loaded with Arko, that one.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Welcome, sir! I look forward to you sharing of knowledge regardless of its danger factor. And don't listen to @FarmerTan concerning his lack of knowledge. Smarter than your average badger brush loaded with Arko, that one.
I must admit, it is ALL false modesty when it comes to anything even remotely humble that I might post about my self appointed Kingship of Arkoland! That is quite possibly my proudest moment on B&B, when I created Arkoland in my head and attained the Throne!
Spoiler Alert: I'm werking on a screenplay as we speak for the Hallmark Channel, hope to have it ready for filming in my head next Christmas!

Top Bottom