What's new

Hello here!

Welcome to B & B where the people are amazing and the information abounds. Hopefully we can help you in your quest.

Hi Cortie. Welcome.

You’re definitely a special woman and he's a lucky man. You coming here to get advice / info on gifts for him is totally awesome.

Feel free to ask away. There are lots of good info and opinions here.

Welcome! You've come to the right place! Keep an eye on the Shopping and Deals forum to help you do some online shopping and save some money too.

Welcome! You've come to the right place! Keep an eye on the Shopping and Deals forum to help you do some online shopping and save some money too.

Do you need to have a certain number of posts to access this? I'm getting an error message that I don't have permission.

Welcome. Ask away. Let us know if your men want to dive in with Straight Razors or Safety razors. We have all the info you need and are happy to share it.
We have a few females in the group too who enjoy shaving legs and such with safety razors. It makes the chore a lot more fun.

And yes @Virtus3 you must have a minimum. Its not much. Just stick around and keep posting. And in a week you should have plenty.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself. Lots of great ideas here for gifts. Make sure to check the sub-forums that deal with things other than shaving. There’s something for everyone.

Top Bottom