What's new

Hello! Glad to join!

Hello fellow wet shavers,

I've been an avid reader for years, joined recently, and this is my first post.

I started DE shaving about 8 years ago, with some big gaps in between (back to cartridges).
I also enjoy SEs (Gem type and injectors.)

I have too many razors, and am afraid to count how many! I have both vintage and modern.

I do have some questions about trying some (ahem) more razors, lol. I will post questions in the appropriate threads/forums.

Thanks

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Oh yes, be certain to post in the appropriate place! I'm a stickler for decorum! And WELCOME to Badger and Blade my friend.

The key to razor acquisition is to never count them all...

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Before DE shaving, I spent about $7/year on carts (Personna Twin Pivots). Maybe 3-4 cans of shaving cream per year. Now look at me.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hello fellow wet shavers,

I've been an avid reader for years, joined recently, and this is my first post.

I started DE shaving about 8 years ago, with some big gaps in between (back to cartridges).
I also enjoy SEs (Gem type and injectors.)

I have too many razors, and am afraid to count how many! I have both vintage and modern.

I do have some questions about trying some (ahem) more razors, lol. I will post questions in the appropriate threads/forums.

Thanks

Welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

Going back and fourth just means, you haven't found the razor you love yet, or the shaving routine hasn't been dialed down quite yet. I have faith that you will get there. :)

Top Bottom