What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello From Turkey

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone. I am using Focus Slim AL Shavette, Timor and Dovo straight razor, Mercur 34c and Parker Variant DE. Also i am member of Geltir Forum "From Turkey". By the way i produce my own hand made shaving soap but not for commercial purposes, i just enjoy when i produce soap. I share this hobby with my other forum friends by organizing events in Geltir forum from time to time.

With all my best regards...

Sir, Good to hear this. Arko is our pride.

Edit: Cool Our other little hero is YUMA. I i think YUMA is the best Price and Performance Product

Last edited:

Multum in parvo

Contributor
Sir, Good to hear this. Arko is our pride.

Edit: Cool Our other little hero is YUMA. I i think YUMA is the best Price and Performance Product
How many Yuma models are there? Could there be some fakes around? I got one with a plastic cap that was totally unfit for use.
3129EFEB-8211-4C96-BF2F-D1D35F183859.jpeg

Just one model we have. And Yuma is cheaper than cheap so I don't think it will produce fake product.

Welcome from Cebu, Philippines. I have visited Turkey a few times, the last being December 2018. A great experience and a wonderful country.

Top Bottom