What's new

Hello from the Isle of Man

Mark Watterson,

Bobby here from Kalamazoo, MI.

Yes, "I've got a gal in Kalamazoo"! ... and I married her!

A vintage soul at heart but new to the brotherhood of wet shaving, and the very proud owner of a Simpson 56 Best Badger shave brush (my one and only brush at this point, though I don't feel I'm missing gout on ANYTHING)!

Looking forward to MANY happy returns and, perhaps some day, adding another Simpson brush to my shave ritual... maybe a Limited Centennial Edition!?

Congratulations on the 100-year celebration and the very best to you moving forward.

Cheers!

Simpson 56 Best Badger.jpg

Our BLACK FRIDAY SALE is well and truly underway ....

Huge selection of brushes & ancillaries with very generous discounts.

Thank you for looking!

www.simpsonshavingbrushes.com
I hope Simpson's is fareing well under the current economic conditions caused by the Covid pandemic.

Is the company going to be having a Black Friday sale this year? I feel the need for my first Simpson's badger brush, although the Trafalgar T3 has forcibly retired my other synthetics.

Kind regards,

David

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I also love my two Simpson Trafalgar brushes, and very happy they came out with this very affordable and quality line of brushes. I can now finally own a Simpson brush!

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Mark, I’m a huge fan of handcrafted Simpson brushes. Love that you are based on the Isle of Man. May I ask, are there any new offerings in the works? If so, can you share?

Top Bottom