What's new

Hello from Shropshire, UK.

Just wanted to say Hi, I joined a day or so ago and have been too busy reading and learning to introduce myself. I have been using a straight for just three years now and love it. I guess I have getting on for 30 razors now, obviously, I need all those !!! I seem to have an awful lot of stones as well, with two more on order soon, I had better get those before the Brexit business.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, check in with the guys on the Straight Razor Forum. They would love to hear from you.

HELLO.gif

Your a smart chap! You better buy up all those stones and razors now, else someone else will get a hold of them.... Glad to have you join up. Ian, @Ice-Man is from your island too, but I'm not quite sure i know what city....

What's your favorite setup(Razor, soap, aftershave, strop, etc)?

Just wanted to say Hi, I joined a day or so ago and have been too busy reading and learning to introduce myself. I have been using a straight for just three years now and love it. I guess I have getting on for 30 razors now, obviously, I need all those !!! I seem to have an awful lot of stones as well, with two more on order soon, I had better get those before the Brexit business.

Hi Johnb65 Welcome to this fantastic place :badger::badger: I'm also from the UK, yes I'm a yellerbelly from yes Lincolnshire and I live in Lincoln city itself in town so your not many miles away....
And you will need those 30 razors and more, its a very deep hole I know I was pushed to the bottom...

View attachment 955080
Your a smart chap! You better buy up all those stones and razors now, else someone else will get a hold of them.... Glad to have you join up. Ian, @Ice-Man is from your island too, but I'm not quite sure i know what city....

What's your favorite setup(Razor, soap, aftershave, strop, etc)?

Thanks Matt I have relaxed on buying stones and razors for now, so there's more than enough nowdays lol...:a30::a30::a11::a11::a11:

Welcome!!

I'm from the UK too - down south I'm afraid. There are a few from north of the border as well. Several of us shave with cutthroats.

It's an active forum & there is always an interesting and friendly discussion going on in some corner or other.

30 razors - that's a good start ... LOL

Welcome johnb65,

30 is a nice number lol!

Cheers from way across the pond in Singapore!

Cheers.

Top Bottom