What's new

Hello from Russia with love :)

Hi there! I'm from south-west part of Russia from the city Rostov-na-Donu. It's marked as a green dot on this map:
rostov-loc.png

The one where FIFA World Cup will be held soon. In case someone are planning here for this event feel free to PM me for any questions and advice from local person.
I'm into wet shaving since the end of 2016, but was trying only cheap plastic DE razors back then. Went "serious" in Feb 2017 once I got my R89. Currently got Rockwell 6C as "main" razor. I've been reading B&B for a while now, but decided to register now.
Some of my SOTD's below. Not much too see, it's just for introducing myself. Some were posted on local forums, some wasn't posted at all so far. Most are missing brush for...er... I don't really know why I forgot it. It Epsilon 15705 Synthetic brush where it's missing.
20171026-1.jpg 20171026-2.jpg
old-sotd1.jpg
bayrum-1cc.jpg bayrum-2.jpg
henri-et-victoria1.jpg
stirling-soap1.jpg

Welcome and go the Socceroos !! They'll be in your neighbourhood on 26 June to play Peru in Sochi. That gives you a good reason to make them your second team ;)

You definitely have a nice collection of wet-shaving kit. Enjoy the journey.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Ах, ха, так вот, ты был «скрыт»...my friend NStrom from Rostov-na-Donu ("Reveal your own Russia"...Yeah Baby!!!).
Rostov, Russia.png
proxy.php
425334-2add67cd56f09d7db76eac87d6bc0761.jpg
proxy.php
proxy.php
samovar-gif.336201
Rostov Cusione.jpg
132880-19a0a4cc2ea516f277265ab52abd6db4.jpg

proxy.php
Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
sipping-tea-on-ship-1-jpg.819750

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and 'The Zen of Shaving', and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and all around 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna'love

it here. :thumbsup:

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.
proxy.php

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times...
"Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the

Hall-of-Fame
sub-forum.
proxy.php
Rostov, Russia - 1.jpg
proxy.php

proxy.php
“Happiness is in the [shaving brush, soap & razor] that sweeps away the [uncertainties] of your heart”. Mort Walker

Hi there! I'm from south-west part of Russia from the city Rostov-na-Donu. It's marked as a green dot on this map:
View attachment 843367
The one where FIFA World Cup will be held soon. In case someone are planning here for this event feel free to PM me for any questions and advice from local person.
I'm into wet shaving since the end of 2016, but was trying only cheap plastic DE razors back then. Went "serious" in Feb 2017 once I got my R89. Currently got Rockwell 6C as "main" razor. I've been reading B&B for a while now, but decided to register now.
Some of my SOTD's below. Not much too see, it's just for introducing myself. Some were posted on local forums, some wasn't posted at all so far. Most are missing brush for...er... I don't really know why I forgot it. It Epsilon 15705 Synthetic brush where it's missing.
View attachment 843368 View attachment 843369
View attachment 843370
View attachment 843371 View attachment 843372
View attachment 843373
View attachment 843374
Welcome aboard

Thanks everyone for a warm welcome! :302:

Welcome and go the Socceroos !! They'll be in your neighbourhood on 26 June to play Peru in Sochi.
I'd love to but already attending to Iceland / Croatia this day in my city. :001_005:

Top Bottom