What's new

Hello from Poland

Hello, everybody. I'm new member from Poland. After years when I used shave foam and razor like Mach 3 I back to traditional wet shaving last year.Now I have few de safety razors,one shavette, blades,brushes,soaps and creams. All this items used in rotation.

Welcome aboard !...Lucky to be in Poland if you are a wet shaver,lots of great creams and aftershaves coming out of your country.Hope you enjoy the forum,it's a great place !

Hi Witeq: Welcome to B&B. We are glad that you are with us. We hope that you can become an active member of this incredible forum.

WARHAWK

Welcome aboard !...Lucky to be in Poland if you are a wet shaver,lots of great creams and aftershaves coming out of your country.Hope you enjoy the forum,it's a great place !

Are you used some creams or aftershaves from my country?
I recommended creams Wars and Lider also aftershave Brutal.
Thanks for hot welcome guys !

Hello, everybody. I'm new member from Poland. After years when I used shave foam and razor like Mach 3 I back to traditional wet shaving last year.Now I have few de safety razors,one shavette, blades,brushes,soaps and creams. All this items used in rotation.

Besides the Rubin Russian razor, what other razors do you have?

I don't have Rubin Russian razor only my friend have it.
My razors list::
1.Merkur 33c.
2.Feather Popular.
3.Timor 1322.
4.Pearl SS-04 OC
5.Pearl SSH-02Black OC.
6.Gillette Rubie.
7 Lord Tech.
8.RiMei.
9.Nacet (Looks like Gillette Rubie only not singed. Booth made in the some manufactur in Petersburg, Russia under lincensed by Gillette).

Last edited:
Top Bottom