What's new

Hello from Pa

Welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

Well, your first logical step for a beginners DE razor, is going to obviously be a Merkur 34C. So get yourself one of those, pickup a pack of Gillette Nacets, Astra's, or Derby blades, and begin your introduction into wet shaving grasshopper. 😁

Well, if you like all things sharp, you should include a mower blade in your collection. Don't forget, you need one that is rusty and vintage, and you need a brand new shinny one, hang them on your wall. 😝
Literally my entire shaving experience in life had been: disposables, electric clippers, then straight razors.

Plenty of lawnmower blades in my garage. One of those pieces or steel that i always save because "I'll find a use for it". It is an illness of most people into blacksmithing, saving metal you will never use.
I have plenty of vintage straights, rusty, worn, chipped in various stages of restoration. No shinny new ones to hang on the wall. I do have a shiny new blade from Duluth trading company which is perhaps the worse straight ever made but that is in a drawer not on the wall.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Welcome! Tread carefully.
1653474909184.gif

Have had a 30+ year fascination with anything sharp, swords, axes, knives... razors are the next logical step.
Now that you're moving one of those objects to your face and onto your skin, there's no better place to help you do it safely and pleasurably.

Welcome!

Welcome to B&B! I too joined after lurking in the wings. Be cautious here. This place is chock-full of great information laced with enablers. Ask me how I know…..😝

Curly

I have been reading the forum for years. Finally decided to join. Have had a 30+ year fascination with anything sharp, swords, axes, knives... razors are the next logical step.
Welcome to B&B! This is a fantastic place to discuss sharp stuff. And a compendium of wisdom as long as you rule my posts out!

Curly

Top Bottom