What's new

Hello from Ohio

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while and decided it was time to join in the conversation. I've been getting acquainted with a straight razor off and on for a few months now, but today my mach 3 cartridges ran out, and I tossed the handle in the trash. Now it's time to really learn how to use the straight, and probably expand the collection :001_tt2:

Welcome to the forum dude.
Starting off with a straight well done ... don't forget to let us all know how you venture into straight shaving goes.

Welcome to B&B.

Its a steep learning curve, starting with a straight. But It will pay out eventually. I just recently started with a Feather AC DX (Japanese) with feather pro blades. Oh man, the first times my face where covered with more blood than lather :lemo: But as I "practiced" more and more I got the hang of it... I think (Still some cuts on my though) :blush:

welcome to B&B good move tossing the handle in the round file.

I'm a fan of straight razors too, and learned on them - though shaving with DEs at the moment for time and novelty purposes. Keep at it, there IS a learning curve (and always more to learn) but you will not regret it! :)

Top Bottom