What's new

Hello from new shaver from Texas

I just got introduced to B&B and I'm new to wet shaving. I'm looking forward to learning stuff here. I am currently using a pre-war Tech and Stirling soap.

Stirling soap is great - TX on Fire is my favorite so far and Chrismas Eve is in heavy rotation. I have a few more on my list but I've been bammed from buying more shaving stuff until after Christmas.

Welcome to B&B! You're on a good start with your razor and soap. I just used my pre-war Tech a few days ago and Stirling is all I've been using.

I should add - I'm fairly new around here as well and this is one of the two best forums of any subject matter that I've come across. This is a great place. Welcome!

Welcome! Its a great time to get into wet shaving with hopefully some really good holiday deals. Let you razor, brush, and soap addiction BEGIN!

Welcome on!

I love the Fat Handled Prewar Tech. It is a superb shaver. You remind me I really need to get another, I passed off mine to my father to get him started.

Well done @ShavePastor for the enablement!

Welcome from another Texican! I’m pretty new here also, but the group has been nothing but helpful. You’re in good hands.

Welcome on!

I love the Fat Handled Prewar Tech. It is a superb shaver. You remind me I really need to get another, I passed off mine to my father to get him started.

Well done @ShavePastor for the enablement!

Thanks Chris. That's what I'm here for-- because friends don't let friends..............shave with carts! Lol

Hello fellow Texan or should I say Howdy? Dallas native here. Please ask any questions in this lovely community should you have any. Once you master wetshaving you will never want to try anything else.

Top Bottom