What's new

Hello from MN

A quick hello from Minneapolis, the rivers are blasting. Time to store the cross country skis and get out the canoes...

I've been wet shaving since November. My daughter bought a Leaf and the chance to ditch all the plastic and buy cheap blades sold me. The difference in shave quality from cartridges stunned me and a new hobby was born. Now I alternate between the Leaf, leaf twig, gillette super speed from 1972, and a Merkur 33.

I've learned a ton from the forums. I'm getting ready to make my own soap.

John

Welcome to B&B, John! I'm a fellow 50-something-year-old who lived most of his life in MN and recently fell into the shaving hobby to ditch the plastics and expensive blades. (not that I saved any money, however) Good to have you here, enjoy!

A quick hello from Minneapolis, the rivers are blasting. Time to store the cross country skis and get out the canoes...

I've been wet shaving since November. My daughter bought a Leaf and the chance to ditch all the plastic and buy cheap blades sold me. The difference in shave quality from cartridges stunned me and a new hobby was born. Now I alternate between the Leaf, leaf twig, gillette super speed from 1972, and a Merkur 33.

I've learned a ton from the forums. I'm getting ready to make my own soap.

John
Hello 👋

Top Bottom