What's new

Hello from Minnesota. Just getting started.

I'm about as newbie as you can get. I got intrigued by reading posts on wicked_edge on Reddit, and am just starting off.

I have a SheaMoisture brush and cream. (The cream's blah, looking around for something else.)
Saturday's my birthday so I'm on purchase restriction. If I don't get one for a present I'll be picking up an EJ. Until then, I'm just doing my best prep before using my cart razor. Even that has already been a big improvement. I'm hoping to turn shaving from an unpleasant chore into something that's at least easy to live with.

I have my wife, a potter, looking into making me a scuttle, too.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Welcome to B&B, mate. And do not worry, wet shaving will quickly become a huge pleasure. Enjoy the ride!

Greetings from a fellow MN wetshaving newbie! Now that it's finally cold :eek6: we can both really savor a warm shower and shave. I look forward to hearing about your progress and seeing your custom scuttle~~If your wife is willing to take commissions, I'd be thrilled to purchase a handmade AND local piece of shaving stoneware. Regardless, welcome to the boards, enjoy the journey!

Top Bottom