What's new

Hello from Melbourne Australia

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
@Lefonque, welcome from Cebu, Philippines. Sorry to hear about your affliction. I would be sad at loosing the pleasure of SR shaving. Have you tried SR shaving with just one hand? It is quite doable and many (myself included) do.
I did try but decided to go to the safety razor. Few less nicks.

Legion

Staff member
I did try but decided to go to the safety razor. Few less nicks.
All good. I mostly use straights, but DE shaves are just as good. And less maintenance.

As long as you are not growing a big, Melbourne hipster beard I'd say you are doing fine.

Lefonque

All good. I mostly use straights, but DE shaves are just as good. And less maintenance.

As long as you are not growing a big, Melbourne hipster beard I'd say you are doing fine.
I did grow a hipster beard. I think it is a prerequisite of anyone who wants to sip lattes in Fitzroy. Women and Children included.

Legion

Staff member
I did grow a hipster beard. I think it is a prerequisite of anyone who wants to sip lattes in Fitzroy. Women and Children included.
Behind the times. Substitute the beard for a ironic face tattoo, and give the kid a babyccino. Add a dog for the win. Either a pug, or a poodle with dyed hair.

Lefonque

Behind the times. Substitute the beard for a ironic face tattoo, and give the kid a babyccino. Add a dog for the win. Either a pug, or a poodle with dyed hair.
Damn so not woak. Got a lot of tattoos but none on the face. The Kid only likes moccas and the dog is an Alaskan malamute.
I haven't been down to Gertrude Street since Covid lockdown number3. Falling so behind times. No wonder I use a Feather. Must get me a Wolfman. Better still, I will shave half my face with a rusty knife and the other half with the top off a tin can and head down to Smith Street to get me some street cred.

Lefonque

Damn so not woak. Got a lot of tattoos but none on the face. The Kid only likes moccas and the dog is an Alaskan malamute.
I haven't been down to Gertrude Street since Covid lockdown number3. Falling so behind times. No wonder I use a Feather. Must get me a Wolfman. Better still, I will shave half my face with a rusty knife and the other half with the top off a tin can and head down to Smith Street to get me some street cred.
20191217_193903.jpg

Top Bottom