What's new

Hello from Maine

Welcome to B&B! We visit your wonderful state every year. We stay a few days in Portland then off to Boothbay Harbor for the remainder. Been visiting your state for over 20 years.

Welcome to B & B where the people are amazing and the knowledge runs as deep as the rabbit holes we choose to pursue.

From Southeastern VT but tend to spend part of the summer in the Camden area.

Hey, I’m late to the party and just saw this thread. My wife is from Aroostock County, met her when I was serving in the Navy at NAS Brunswick. I’ve lived in Topsham, South Portland, Bailey’s Island and Freeport. As we get older, my wife wants to move back to Maine, but dang, real estate is expensive up there.

Any, welcome aboard, this is a great group.

Hey, I’m late to the party and just saw this thread. My wife is from Aroostock County, met her when I was serving in the Navy at NAS Brunswick. I’ve lived in Topsham, South Portland, Bailey’s Island and Freeport. As we get older, my wife wants to move back to Maine, but dang, real estate is expensive up there.

Any, welcome aboard, this is a great group.
Yes, it sure has, and so have the property taxes!

Welcome. As someone already said, the Trac II is well liked around here. It is one of my favorite razors. You can still get them on Amazon for about $7.00.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Sorry I'm so late in welcoming you my friend!

I find it hard to believe this, but I must say that I must disagree with friend @Alum Ladd , there is nothing "sane" about a bunch of folks gathering to talk about removing hair from various parts of our bodies.

But we at least try to behave ourselves more than most interweb places!

Welcome to Badger and Blade.

Top Bottom