What's new

Hello from Madison

Hi! I have been drawn increasingly towards wet shaving for awhile. I ultimately decided to take the plunge and picked up a Merkur 34c, a Semogue 1305 brush, and a tub of Razorock Third Eye soap from a great local barbershop (that also sells online: nelsons-barbershop.com). I owe a big thanks to the community here and to Jesse at Nelson's Barbershop for helping me get set. After one week, I loved it so much that i went back and bought a EJ 86, Prorasso blue shaving cream, and an Omega brush to keep in my gym bag, and just to change things up.

Anyway, still loving it. I'm not so sure I'm going to save any $$ versus cartridge razors as I hoped - there's just so much fun stuff to try! Stainless steel! Badger brushes! Enough soaps, creams, blades, and razors that the permutations are virtually endless. I'll lie to myself and say or gets better.

Thanks again for your help. I've been a part of several online communities, and this seems like one of the friendliest around.

It can save you money if you stay the course and just buy a razor and blades once in while. ..collecting is the problem with users, it's expensive.

Top Bottom