What's new

Hello from Japan

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php

Konnichiha (こんにちは), Mr Kooby Shemayrew-san my shaving friend (I’m gonna guess you’re an Ex-Pat), in 'The Land of the Rising Sun' in ('Japan. Endless Discovery'!!!).

1661647746076.jpeg

proxy.php

1661650876634.png

1581914942434.jpeg

proxy.php

Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
sipping-tea-on-ship-1-jpg.819750

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and 'The Zen of Shaving', and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and all around 'know-how'to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here. :thumbsup:

Since you're using a Str8 (I'm too nervous to try myself :crying:...although I have a few 'display' str8's), razor this Thread entitled "The Interactive Guide to Straight Razor Shaving" maybe of great interest to you and is very informative (which I'm sure you've probably already read).

Q. What other tools (brushes, but soaps, scents ect...), are you using?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Japanense Foods.jpg

1661649296087.gif

Japan - Yokohama.png

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
"[For] many people, [shaving] is not [simply a] voyage of discovery, but a ritual of reassurance". Philip Andrew Adams

Last edited:
Top Bottom