What's new

Hello from Italy

Hi, I'm a DE wet shaver just waiting for his first Feather Artist kamisori style clone from China. Let the adventure begin.

Thanks to all.
Welcome Paisano !.... what part of Italia are you in ? How is the variety of shaving goods there ?
I'm from Rome and, as many of you know, in Italy you can find all the Proraso stuff for a supercheap price, a lot of good and expensive soap, like Saponificio Varesino, some interesting independent producer, the good but very overpriced Acqua di Parma, and the ugly, rude but effective, my beloved FaTip razor.

Hi,
I am new too and currently in Italy. I'm in Calabria though, and have ordered a DE razor to my house back in Canada, however I'd love to get a DE here. Do you know any chain stores that might carry them? I'm looked through my local Conad but only a few Prosaro items. I'll be in Italy for about a month want a half, and would love to start shaving now with something besides a disposable or having to go to the barber for a straight razor shave.
Cheers,
W&S

I don't know much about Calabria shop, you could try Acqua e Sapone or Tigodà shop chains they're generally all over Italy, and sell, beside all proraso, Figaro soap, sometime Cella soap or Vito's and few AS or you can ask for a Forniture per Parrucchieri (supplies for hairdressers) shop nearby. Or, if you prefere, I can pm you a couple of online italian shop.

I don't know much about Calabria shop, you could try Acqua e Sapone or Tigodà shop chains they're generally all over Italy, and sell, beside all proraso, Figaro soap, sometime Cella soap or Vito's and few AS or you can ask for a Forniture per Parrucchieri (supplies for hairdressers) shop nearby. Or, if you prefere, I can pm you a couple of online italian shop.

I'll be interested in those online shops too.

Top Bottom