What's new

Hello from Indianapolis

Good morning Gents,
I am a newbie, only 1 month in to the wet shaving and absolutely love it! I am from Carmel, Indiana but grew up in New Jersey. Wet shaving has become such a relaxing part of my day, well in my case every other day.
Items i use at the moment:
Mercur 34c
Omega boar bristle 24mm
Razor Rock Big Bruce synthetic 30mm
Razor Rock Alum block
Nivea sensitive post shave balm.

Prize possession of my set:
Old Spice Grand Turk Salem - 1786 shave mug with the soap!
I found it unused and payed $5 for it! Fantastic lather and slickness.
I am also a huge fan of YouTube shaving vlogs. A big thank you to those guys and gals!
Have a great day everyone,
Indyshaver38

Attachments

• 20181217_085506.jpg
    20181217_085506.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Welcome, fellow Hoosier! It's a great hobby. I wouldn't start my day any other way. I used to buy quite a bit of stuff at L'Occitane in Keystone. I lived in Carmel for one year after college.

Welcome. I used to live in Carmel, then Indy and Fishers. After retirement I moved to the rural Pendleton area to get away from the crowd. Looks like you have a respectable start on a soap collection. Be careful or it can get out of hand.:001_tongu

Welcome. I used to live in Carmel, then Indy and Fishers. After retirement I moved to the rural Pendleton area to get away from the crowd. Looks like you have a respectable start on a soap collection. Be careful or it can get out of hand.:001_tongu
Thanks for the heads up! It is addictive. Fortunately most have been gifts! Have you found any shaving supplies store in Indy.

Top Bottom