What's new

Hello from Ft Huachuca!

Welcome to B&B Tyler! Nice set up ya got there. If you're bored in Arizona toy can always drive over to New Mexico and find the truth for us. :alien:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! [MENTION=81775]mightyeskimo[/MENTION] , i know a couple secrets, but if i tell you i'll have to kill you [emoji57]

Hi Tyler,
Welcome to the group and welcome back to wet shaving! Thank you for your service to our country too brother!

Regards,
Keith
Welcome to the forum. Master this art, and you can teach all those chumps with shaving profiles that they've just been doing it wrong all along. Airborne!

Sent by carrier pigeons to a guy with a teletype...

[MENTION=102807]RidingDonkeys[/MENTION] , some people purposefully will shave wrong just to get shaving profiles lol. [MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION] I like hiking, but I'll pass on the marathon runs. But, I'll gladly cheer you on.

[MENTION=102807]RidingDonkeys[/MENTION] , some people purposefully will shave wrong just to get shaving profiles lol. [MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION] I like hiking, but I'll pass on the marathon runs. But, I'll gladly cheer you on.
I've been doing this Army thing for 13 years now, and it never ceases to amaze me how far some people will go to sham.

Sent by carrier pigeons to a guy with a teletype...

Top Bottom