What's new

Hello from Europe

Welcome from a fellow European! If you like the Gillette platinum blades, give Gillette silver blues a go. But I agree that honing your technique is the most important thing at this stage.

Welcome from a fellow European! If you like the Gillette platinum blades, give Gillette silver blues a go. But I agree that honing your technique is the most important thing at this stage.

Thanks !
I still have some little cuts around my adam`s apple and neck, but I am trying to improve my technique with every shave :)

Welcome aboard Barbon!

That’s a great Hungarian cream and by the way I’m of European origin as well. My parents are from Hungary!

Rick

Welcome from the state of Ohio! Use the tools you have to get your technique down then you can experiment and try other razors, brushes, etc. Many of us, myself included, got the Razor Acquisition Disorder and purchased new equipment and accessories prior to perfecting our technique causing added expense. Enjoy your new journey! This forum is filled with valuable information. I wish I had found it earlier in my learning phase.

Welcome aboard Barbon!

That’s a great Hungarian cream and by the way I’m of European origin as well. My parents are from Hungary!

Rick

Wow great, then you must to have Barbon in your den ! :)

Welcome from the state of Ohio! Use the tools you have to get your technique down then you can experiment and try other razors, brushes, etc. Many of us, myself included, got the Razor Acquisition Disorder and purchased new equipment and accessories prior to perfecting our technique causing added expense. Enjoy your new journey! This forum is filled with valuable information. I wish I had found it earlier in my learning phase.

I`ve been in Cincinnati OH state before 15 years ago, as student, and I suppose it`s changed from then. I remember I visited a game of Cincinnati Reds, but then I haven`t idea of baseball rules. Now I am become fan of this popular American game, but still have some issues about the rules :117: I can watch MLB games on youtube (recorded).
I concur I can get Acquisition Disorder, because we have not antique shops here.

Wow great, then you must to have Barbon in your den ! :)

I`ve been in Cincinnati OH state before 15 years ago, as student, and I suppose it`s changed from then. I remember I visited a game of Cincinnati Reds, but then I haven`t idea of baseball rules. Now I am become fan of this popular American game, but still have some issues about the rules :117: I can watch MLB games on youtube (recorded).
I concur I can get Acquisition Disorder, because we have not antique shops here.

Yes I do and another good Hungarian cream called Derbylux.

Rick

Be very careful here. There are a few (really, many) who will try to convince you that it RAD (you’ll soon know what that is) is good for you. If you believe them, you’ll have a great time, but may go broke. I did and I have!!!
Seriously, have a great time and enjoy yourself.

It's best you not go down the RAD rabbit hole. Many of us have and speaking for myself, not sure I am better off by doing so. Do enjoy your self though! Glad you have been to Cincinnati. Is a neat old town, my wife and I do weekend trips there often.

Top Bottom