What's new

Hello from Europe

Hello,

I am relative new to traditional shaving, and found this nice place B&B. As I understand this is an american forum, but there are also a lot of people from Europe too.

For now I am still learning, and my set-up are : 40s Super Speed (Z-1), cheap badger brush, a Barbon cream, and some aftershave balm like Nivea. Still haven`t tried a lot of blades, only Derby Extra, Gillette Platinum and Shark Super Stainless. For now I like Gillette Platinum most.

Hope to find nice people here :)

Greetings !

Thanks for warm welcome ! ;)

Is my Super Speed good for beginners like me, or I should look around for any other particular razor?

Welcome to B & B, enjoy! Your Super Speed is fine for you to learn on. It's a mild razor, which allows you to learn proper technique with a forgiving razor.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, thanks for checking in and sharing with us. Super speeds are fantastic razors. Stick with it for a while and get your technique correct then explore all the acquisition disorders.

Yes B&B is American but also very international. Your from the other side of the world, I'm from the other hemisphere. Welcome from Australia

Top Bottom