What's new

Hello from Canada!

Just wanted to say a quick Hello! I've enjoyed browsing these forums for a long time, finally time to join in. Have learned much here, and have been wet shaving for over 15 years now. Enjoy mostly DE razors including adjustables, slants, and have put together a bit of a collection of vintage Gillettes. I've picked up a couple of premiums, and have dabbled a bit in straights, shavettes, and a couple SE's. Favorites right now are the Tatata Masamune with the Nodachi top cap, Henson +++, a 1928 Kirby I found in Portugal, a Gillette Super Adjustable 84, and a Schick Golden 500. Mostly using an assortment of Gillette and Feather blades. Plain old Omega Pro boar brush is tops for me, and I like good value soaps such as Catie's and PAA in the original base. I look forward to keep learning from you folks. Cheers!

Just wanted to say a quick Hello! I've enjoyed browsing these forums for a long time, finally time to join in. Have learned much here, and have been wet shaving for over 15 years now. Enjoy mostly DE razors including adjustables, slants, and have put together a bit of a collection of vintage Gillettes. I've picked up a couple of premiums, and have dabbled a bit in straights, shavettes, and a couple SE's. Favorites right now are the Tatata Masamune with the Nodachi top cap, Henson +++, a 1928 Kirby I found in Portugal, a Gillette Super Adjustable 84, and a Schick Golden 500. Mostly using an assortment of Gillette and Feather blades. Plain old Omega Pro boar brush is tops for me, and I like good value soaps such as Catie's and PAA in the original base. I look forward to keep learning from you folks. Cheers!
Quick hello 👋

Top Bottom