What's new

Hello from Calgary

Hello,

Couldn't face continuing to spending huge $$$ on "disposable superblades", so jumped into DE shaving. Just picked up an Edwin Jagger DE3D14bl (Laser Diamond Handle) & Edwin Jagger shaving brush. 1st shave tonight - with Proraso green shave creme and Derby blade.

Great website, great tips, great community - Thank you!!

Bill

Welcome from a former Calgarian, Bill!

If you're looking for stuff locally, check out Kent Of Inglewood ( http://www.kentofinglewood.com/ ). They've just opened in the last six months or so I think, but are the same ownership as Knifewear. I haven't been to the new shop, but on my last visit to Calgary (last summer) I popped into Knifewear and picked up a new brush, some blades, and some odds and ends.

I've been wetshaving for about a year, and Proraso Green is still my go-to. Love the stuff.

Enjoy the journey!

Hello and welcome, Bill. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to the forum. I would not recommend Calgary B&M store Kent of Inglewood (Knifewear). Their prices are outrageous and selection limited.

Welcome . . . in an internet clogged with boorish and childish behaviour, B&B is (much like shaving) an oasis of calm.

Greetings! $signs046.gif to B&B. Good to have you with us.

Welcome to the B & B forum Bill! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Top Bottom