What's new

Hello from a returning member

Hello
Just rejoined, as I was a member here around around 15 or more years ago, (recognise quite a few names) but when I tried to get back on realised that the email address I was using I had stopped using quite a few years ago.
I am from the UK (Wales), and been wet shaving for years with vintage/new and straights. I still have razors I bought from here years ago. I learned all about how to restore, clean, hone and use straights from here, and always found members very helpful. I have started to restore again after many years, so I thought I would get back on here, plus I have noticed a lot of new de razors on the market, so thought this is the best place to see how these razors are thought about by you experts.
I am going to have a good look around the forum, and hopefully soon begin to contribute.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Hello
Just rejoined, as I was a member here around around 15 or more years ago, (recognise quite a few names) but when I tried to get back on realised that the email address I was using I had stopped using quite a few years ago.
I am from the UK (Wales), and been wet shaving for years with vintage/new and straights. I still have razors I bought from here years ago. I learned all about how to restore, clean, hone and use straights from here, and always found members very helpful. I have started to restore again after many years, so I thought I would get back on here, plus I have noticed a lot of new de razors on the market, so thought this is the best place to see how these razors are thought about by you experts.
I am going to have a good look around the forum, and hopefully soon begin to contribute.
@Nederman63 If you remember any details about your former account, such as your old user name, what the email address was, or even part of it, etc. You can PM that info to me and I'd be happy to try to find your old account for you. You'd have all of your old posts back.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
@Nederman63

I believe that you were user @taffy
If you would like to merge your current account with this one, drop me a PM, otherwise, I will delete your old account.
Either way is fine, just let me know.

Top Bottom