What's new

Hello fellow Vaporheads from Arkansas

Just found this sub forum and hope you all don't mind me jumping in once in awhile. I have been a Vaporhead for 2 years and 2 months now and I am down to 3% to 0 nic. I Started At 24. I Mix my own juice and even worked at a local shop for a year part time in 2013-2014. In technology time I'm a dino. I love the toys I have so I have been out of the loop for awhile.
Here is a couple pics showing some of my toys and chemistry set.
Think I can play with you all? [emoji1]

$uploadfromtaptalk1427762404445.jpg
$uploadfromtaptalk1427762482069.jpg

Welcome aboard Staffman!!

I like all of your gear and think it's pretty neat that you mix your own juice. I'm gravitating that way myself and would be interested in any info you can provide about how you do it, where you buy supplies, etc.

Thanks Prof. I do tend to lean towards the mech's when I am not being Lazy.

Thanks Rockminer, I would be happy to share advice. I always send new mixologists to wizard labs. You can get small vials of flavoring for not much to test out what you like then to flavor apprentice to buy in bulk. I also get my nic from wizard labs., great quality and best prices. I buy my vg and pg from amazon. I spend about $75 a year on making my own juice which I go through about 30 mils every two weeks. I also use the potv ejuice app to get the right mixes.

Top Bottom