What's new

Hello B&B!

I've been in to wet shaving for the better part of the last year. I gave it a try to "try and save money."
Shyeahhh...like buying a boat to save money on fish! But I love it. Wifey on the other hand...lol.
After lurking here for quite some time, but relatively active on fb and reddit, I decided to finally join this community! Looking forward to learning more about what is becoming my new favorite activity!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hello
All i can say is the more you "research" here the more money you will ( spend) save. Just get the mail first!

Welcome and enjoy. I suggest involving your wife. I have my spouse smell me after shave.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome and enjoy. I suggest involving your wife. I have my spouse smell me after shave.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Oh...I do. The indifference is impressive lol. All in all, at least she hasn't put a stop to me...yet. Besides, I don't know if we can afford the BOTH of us being in to this!

Howdy!

Have questions? Ask away. We're here to help you save money. In fact, think of us as financial planners for your discretionary funds.

So yes, you do need a Fatboy and a Semogue taj brush and a Fatip and a puck of MWF and an Edwin Jagger synthetic and a small bottle of AV Musk. And keep your eyes open for a mint British Gillette TTO.

LOL

Oh...I do. The indifference is impressive lol. All in all, at least she hasn't put a stop to me...yet. Besides, I don't know if we can afford the BOTH of us being in to this!

Indifferent is a great way to describe my wife as well! Some guys apparently get lots of compliments from their wives. I get strange looks and shrugs! But I’m doing this for me, not her! And I do hide the mail!

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here.

Top Bottom