What's new

Hello B&B, Another Enthusiastic Newbie Checking In

Hello Everyone!

I have been wet shaving for about 3 months now and I have to say I am really enjoying it. Honestly, I never had any trouble using the multi-blade cartridge razors and canned shave gel (other than the price of cartridges). I started wet shaving after watching some foreign guys shaving in the morning on deployment overseas. I started doing some research and found this forum, which has been a great help. The thing I like most about wet shaving is that old timey nostalgic feel to it all. I am old fashioned what can I say.

Tools I have been mixing it up with:

Merkur 34C
Astra SP
Personna Blue Box
Feathers
Taylor of Old Bond Street - Sandalwood
Taylor of Old Bond Street - Eton College
Proraso Sandalwood Cream
Proraso Green Soap
Proraso White Soap

Hello Everyone!

I have been wet shaving for about 3 months now and I have to say I am really enjoying it. Honestly, I never had any trouble using the multi-blade cartridge razors and canned shave gel (other than the price of cartridges). I started wet shaving after watching some foreign guys shaving in the morning on deployment overseas. I started doing some research and found this forum, which has been a great help. The thing I like most about wet shaving is that old timey nostalgic feel to it all. I am old fashioned what can I say.

Tools I have been mixing it up with:

Merkur 34C
Astra SP
Personna Blue Box
Feathers
Taylor of Old Bond Street - Sandalwood
Taylor of Old Bond Street - Eton College
Proraso Sandalwood Cream
Proraso Green Soap
Proraso White Soap
Thank you for your military service, and great gear. . Do haVe fave soap?

Top Bottom