What's new

Hello and thanks from a newbie

I've been lurking here for some time. I've been wetshaving for more than 15 years but was always frustrated with the shaves I got from cartridges. In the end I grew a beard and wore it for years. I decided that I like being clean shaved and in my search for something better I found this place. That led me to the DE. Now I have two Merkurs, a Fatboy and a Slim. I am getting better shaves and actually enjoy it sometimes. Thanks all
-Sam

I've been lurking here for some time. I've been wetshaving for more than 15 years but was always frustrated with the shaves I got from cartridges. In the end I grew a beard and wore it for years. I decided that I like being clean shaved and in my search for something better I found this place. That led me to the DE. Now I have two Merkurs, a Fatboy and a Slim. I am getting better shaves and actually enjoy it sometimes. Thanks all
-Sam

yeah, I like it. Try a shave stick (or you can just rub the puck on your face), I dig them.

Welcome to B&B.

Hi Ace- I did pick up a La Toja shave stick recently, along with a little Omega travel brush. I used them to shave while I was, as you might guess, travelling. The Toja stick was nice to shave with and I found it very lubricating but I hate the scent. I will try some others.
-Sam

yeah, I like it. Try a shave stick (or you can just rub the puck on your face), I dig them.

Welcome to B&B.

Top Bottom