What's new

Heavy Duty Hand Moisturizer

Hey guys,

Sooo... I'm a firm believer that your body can build up an 'immunity' to products that you use for long periods of time, which is why I try to rotate out different things. Unfortunately, Bag Balm, one of my old standbys, no longer seems to cut it. I use Baxter of California Hand Salve, as well, and even that's starting to come up short. Even two applications a day doesn't seem to do the job anymore and it's getting too warm out to bother with it in the middle of the day.

I'm perfectly aware that a heavy product is going to take time to absorb, so that's really not a huge issue; so long as I don't have to feel sticky hands all day. I need something that's deeply moisturizing but not something I'll have to keep applying. Does anyone know of anything better? I used to like O'Keefe Working Hands and may still purchase another container, but I'm looking for other suggestions, too.

Thanks, guys!

I use Bag Balm daily on my hands but I also have used and like Okeefes, Nuetrogena Norwegian Hand cream, corn huskers lotion, and Udderly smooth hand cream.

A7D4F254-FEDD-4E9F-B058-7A29B2EA3F59.jpeg
This product beats all others.

I like Vaseline Men Healing Moisture for face and hands after shaving. Absorbs quickly and isn't too heavy or greasy. Inexpensive as well. Gold Bond has a good Men's Lotion as well.

I never use hand or other moisturizers. I must be getting old as last year my knuckles were peeling or oozing all summer. Knuckle wax, O'Keefe's & other hand moisturizers didn't seem to work. I finally figured out I probably have an allergy to the latex and nitrile groves I wore working around the yard. This summer I bought some thin cotton gloves from amazon to wear under the nitrile gloves and my knuckles are fine without the need for any greasy moisturizers.

Top Bottom