What's new

Heartburn

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have found this to help me immensely: when I am a glutton, I pay a serious price for it.

When I remember that I am not 20 anymore and eat accordingly, I have no problem. So, in other words, I can no longer get my money's worth at an all you can eat buffet!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I used to suffer miserably from heartburn. It turns out my body doesn't like wheat (gluten). What a different life I lead now. If you can't seem to shake your heartburn, I highly suggest going wheat free for three or four days to see how it treats you.

I eat wheat all the time ... but then again I'm a gluten for punishment.

I have found this to help me immensely: when I am a glutton, I pay a serious price for it.

When I remember that I am not 20 anymore and eat accordingly, I have no problem. So, in other words, I can no longer get my money's worth at an all you can eat buffet!
🤣 when i see some American portions I allready get a stomach pain and know my joints will get gout problems.
But serious happy we have no rock me burger chiang Mai (google it) close by.
And a 1/2lb steak will set you back 30-40 usd in a steakhouse
Tasty yeah will it screw up my body yeaaaaaah!

Attachments

• 879311B8-491C-448C-A090-87FF9B02C8AB.jpeg
    879311B8-491C-448C-A090-87FF9B02C8AB.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 3

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
🤣 when i see some American portions I allready get a stomach pain and know my joints will get gout problems.
But serious happy we have no rock me burger chiang Mai (google it) close by.
And a 1/2lb steak will set you back 30-40 usd in a steakhouse
Tasty yeah will it screw up my body yeaaaaaah!
So true. We American people eat in a day what lots of people eat in a week.

So true. We American people eat in a day what lots of people eat in a week.
Lol and then as a European you go to breckenridge for skiing order a burger, get a slider so you order two and those fruitcakes charge you with 5 bucks each.... it is a way to go on a diet.
So being Dutch the rest of the week it was a slice of pizza (as big as a pizza overheden) and a small coke (the size of a 1L bottle overhere) for a fiver.... ok this was over 10 years ago lol 😝
Still want to go to the states just for uh lunch

@jaro 101969, Look into doing “heel drops” to alleviate that hiatal hernia. Itll reposition the stomach and pull the stomach’s protrusion from out of the lower esophageal sphincter muscle
Im over that and have been for a while.. Thank you though.. I was mentioning it for others that may suffer heartburn from citrus products....

Top Bottom