What's new

head shavers - how often do you shave your head?

I'm not bald, but if I were, I would probably shave each evening while digesting my supper. (I shave my face each morning.)

I would use an adjustable razor at its lowest (?) setting. If a long handled tool is better for shaving the head (?), I might use a Gillette Super Adjustable LH. Otherwise maybe a Gillette Slim.

I'm pontificating on a subject that I have no experience on. :mellow: Why am I doing that?

Reactions: saj
I'm not bald, but if I were, I would probably shave each evening while digesting my supper. (I shave my face each morning.)

I would use an adjustable razor at its lowest (?) setting. If a long handled tool is better for shaving the head (?), I might use a Gillette Super Adjustable LH. Otherwise maybe a Gillette Slim.

I'm pontificating on a subject that I have no experience on. :mellow: Why am I doing that?

dont lose your hair stressing about it too much lol 😂

I shave my head every other day. Use a Weishi TTO with a Gillette 7 O’clock super. An absolutely BBS 1.5 pass event with ZERO irritation. I don’t even blade search anymore. This set up is my one razor for eternity (haha) for my head.

Been shaving my head with a straight razor since I was 17. I'm 39 now. When I enlisted in the Army I had to use a Mach 3, but that didn't last long.
Now I shave my head every other day. For the areas around my ears, I switch to a spike point. A regular Dutch point just won't get in there.

I’m your typical 68 year old geezer with male pattern baldness. I shave my patch about once a week. I probably should shave it every other day, but I obsess over not cutting off what hair I have left. It seems that at the edges of the patch I always end up cutting some desirable hair. The dang patch grows enough without my helping it.

46C5A68C-6432-4D09-A5F0-A0F7DD0D6B25.jpeg

Looks like I need to go shave it now!

Every Wednesday morning, and either Saturday or Sunday morning, year round. I shave my head in the shower with a simple Mach3 and can of Barbasol Pacific Rush, and use a safety razor/brush, etc at the sink for my face. No mirror needed for the skull.

I’m really new to head shaving, but I enjoy the process so much I do it every day. I use a Leaf with either Nacet or Astra blades. I also have a HeadBlade and a Twig and I rotate them in from time to time, but the Leaf is my main razor.

Everyday head and face i used to only sha e my head and neck and touch up the cheeks but I needed more time to spend on shaving so I know have a goatee.

I shave my head every three days.I'm loving open comb gillette's with a feather blade..or my slim on setting 7.I've been head shaving for 15 years but I've only been d.e shaving for about 4 months.when i 1st started i was using a muhle r108 with astra's..but now i really enjoy the feeling of an aggressive razor with a feather blade on me nut lol

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Currently I shave my head every 2nd or 3rd day. Usually use what ever I am using that day to shave.

When I first started, with a DE razor, I was shaving my head every 4 to 5 days because I was getting razor burn. As time has gone by and my technique and the tools I have acquired have vastly improved, I now shave every other day, without any razor burn. Everyday would be a bit overkill for me since my hair doesn't grow fast enough to warrant it. It would be a waste of shaving soap and money. lol

Top Bottom