What's new

head shavers - how often do you shave your head?

hello there, so i quite often see some people saying they shave every day or other day etc but thats in regards to facial hair,

i'm wondering how often do you head shavers shave your head?

I just shave mine once a week because I'm lazy. I start with a Gillette Executive Slim in my birth year G1 and clean up with a Dorco Twin blade cartridge for those hard to get at spots.

Every other day. I use my Feather AS-D2 with various blades. No irritation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: saj
I just shave mine once a week because I'm lazy. I start with a Gillette Executive Slim in my birth year G1 and clean up with a Dorco Twin blade cartridge for those hard to get at spots.
you mean around the ears etc?

I shave my head 5-6 times a week, using Merkur 37C and Merkur Progress. Started using my new Rockwell 6S plate 5 in the mix as well.
thats quite a bit, do you get any irritation?

i dont exactly have sensitive skin but i would imagijne id get a lot of irritation shaving so many times a week

Every 2 or 3 days with the Leaf Razor.
For that razor, I only put blades in the top slot and the middle slot.
The slot in the bottom makes it a little too aggressive for me.
how do you rate the leafshave? whats your experience like?
what blades do you use? is the head a bit big on the leafshave doing around the ears etc?

2-3 or 4 days. Sometimes up to a week. Less in winter due to dry skin.
i tend to do winter a bit less due to it being colder,
but not like we've had a bad winter this year in the uk tbh

I find it's easier to be bald because I ride a motorcycle so I don't get helmet hair. Besides, all ladies find bald men more attractive.
yea i agree and especially the bald and beard look is really in at the moment

Honestly any blades on it work well for me.
The blades I use the most is Nacet and Gillette Silver Blue blades.

I rate it a 9 out of 10. It is all I use for headshave.
not tried the gillette silver blue blades but been using nacets which i like a lot

Every one to two days with the same razor I shave the face.Mostly using Fatip o.c. or Progres with 7o'c yellows.

Top Bottom