What's new

Hawleywood's in Costa Mesa/Long Beach???

Hi Folks,

Searched and found nothing so....

Ever since I moved here from New York I've been looking for an old school Barber like the one I used to go to back in home.

5 years later, I've found one hell of a place in Costa Mesa and Long Beach. Has anyone had the pleasure of going there? If so what did you think. Seems like a place I'd hang out at regularly. Rockabilly, Retro, Tattoos, and an old fashioned 45 minute haircut and straight shave experience. Sounds good to me.

There's a website, but I'm not sure of the rules about posting 3rd party URLs.

Looking forward to dropping by tomorrow morning...

Regards,

tE

I havent been there. I just found a place in Huntington Beach. Its called the Parlor. Its on Golden west, and Bolsa or Bolsa Chica behind the El torito, or Alcapulcos, I forget. $20 for a shave, or hair cut. Great place.

Hi Folks,

Searched and found nothing so....

Ever since I moved here from New York I've been looking for an old school Barber like the one I used to go to back in home.

5 years later, I've found one hell of a place in Costa Mesa and Long Beach. Has anyone had the pleasure of going there? If so what did you think. Seems like a place I'd hang out at regularly. Rockabilly, Retro, Tattoos, and an old fashioned 45 minute haircut and straight shave experience. Sounds good to me.

There's a website, but I'm not sure of the rules about posting 3rd party URLs.

Looking forward to dropping by tomorrow morning...

Regards,

tE

Hawleywoods is great! Great haircuts, cool hang out, awesome shaves. They now have shops in Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach and Long Beach. Check 'em out. You won't regret it.

Top Bottom