What's new

Having problem with Shave Shack shipment Anyone Else?

I ordered 5 items form Shave Shack in Texas the order went thru and they sent the normal emails. Got an email or 4/17 that said packaged delivered and a package was on my porch. The package only had 3 of the 5 items I ordered no paperwork no explanation. The email did not mention anything about a backorder or out of stock items. Waited a day to see if another package was coming, no such luck. Sent 2 emails and tried to call in the days that followed no response what so ever. The main reason I order form them was to get Chocolate Bourbon Aftershave and that was one of the items that was not sent. I hate to turn it over to Paypal but I am not seeing much choice.

Do any of you have any experiences with Shave Shack?

No experience with them, but in addition to contacting Pay Pal, I would also contact your credit card company and request a conditional credit for the missing merchandise until the dispute is resolved.

No experience with them, but in addition to contacting Pay Pal, I would also contact your credit card company and request a conditional credit for the missing merchandise until the dispute is resolved.
I hope it works out where the company has a good explanation & makes good on the order. But to protect yourself, I agree with Edinburgh.

Since have not heard anything. I Contacted Paypal to dispute the charges. Waiting to see what happens next.

Paypal dispute sided with shave shack since I claimed I did nor receive the items. So I had to start a 2nd dispute because Paypal said it should have been reported as "not as described". Now I wait.

How did your ordeal with Shave Shack work out @Bobbers ? Was this Shave Shack Texas (Navasota, TX)?

I'm curious as I placed an order with them a little bit ago. I got my whole order (1 soap), but I received a USED soap. There was even white "foam" residue on it. Disgusting. It wasn't listed as used, which makes it all the scarier. Did a flood got it? Someone urinate in the tub? I have no way of knowing.

As of today, they're completely ignoring me, as well. I also filed a complaint through PayPal. Hoping it resolves quickly. This is just a sad way of doing business.

It's hard to believe these folks are in business still, with this level of CS. Wish I had seen your review before I ordered. I would have passed on them. I hope others heed the warning and go elsewhere. Too many great vendors to use places like this.

Have a great weekend!

Well 30 plus year in box taught me one thing the Customer paid my bills, the Customer is or was the most important thing ion any business.

Communication is key to good relationship, and bad communication will sure relationship ASAP.

If I was person dealing with Shave Shack I would PUT IN PayPal Dispute.

Have you called merchant? As I see NUMBER LIST on Web-site/

Well 30 plus year in box taught me one thing the Customer paid my bills, the Customer is or was the most important thing ion any business.

Communication is key to good relationship, and bad communication will sure relationship ASAP.

If I was person dealing with Shave Shack I would PUT IN PayPal Dispute.

Have you called merchant? As I see NUMBER LIST on Web-site/

Yep, I did. I emailed them, and called. I spoke with the owner (?) immediately. I then called back when I was asked to, so I could talk to their stocker. Then they stopped answering / responding. I sent a follow-up email, but to no avail.

I was polite, and patient (waiting three days for the stocker to get in). So, I can't fathom what I did to dissuade them from talking (or responding) to me. The owner was a nice guy, though his stocker appeared a bit aggressive. Maybe she didn't believe me?

Regardless, like you said communication and customer service is paramount. A company who doesn't won't last long.

Thanks for the reply. 😃

Yep, I did. I emailed them, and called. I spoke with the owner (?) immediately. I then called back when I was asked to, so I could talk to their stocker. Then they stopped answering / responding. I sent a follow-up email, but to no avail.

I was polite, and patient (waiting three days for the stocker to get in). So, I can't fathom what I did to dissuade them from talking (or responding) to me. The owner was a nice guy, though his stocker appeared a bit aggressive. Maybe she didn't believe me?

Regardless, like you said communication and customer service is paramount. A company who doesn't won't last long.

Thanks for the reply. 😃

Well hopefully people will not do business with them. NO EXCUSE.

I had a Window Lady 17 years, she got FIVE STARs Service, Good Work, and being on Time.

Sold Business to Cousin, he was to do windows, three weeks ago. Never confer mined appointment. Twelve hour before he was to come I texted him, he replied was nor feeling good, now three weeks has passed, and no communication on his part.

He is FIRED.

My situation worked its way out, they sent the missing items. The people responding to my emails were less then professional in my opinion. They had too many excuses why the order was messed up. The 2nd Paypal (Paypal sided with me) dispute is what made them change their mind. I have done anymore business with them.
Good luck with your situation.

Top Bottom