What's new

Have you ever liked a razor so much you bought it more than once?

Yes Edwin Jagger DE89 had initially bought the chrome handle and loved the razor so much bought the ivory finish handle same variant as well! By the way the ivory finish handled razor is the most beautiful razor I possess till now!

The reason I bought the ivory handle is because my wife loved the Royal look and finish of the same and insisted that I must buy this if at all I need to buy another while I wanted to buy the ebony handle!

since I do not have a picture of the chrome handle DE89 posting a pic taken from the web below. The ivory handled razor was used today and had clicked a pic along with the blade
View attachment 1134934
View attachment 1134939
Is it ivory handle or Ivory color rubber coated handle?

Yes the other 3 colors!

trio R6s .jpg

The 6S is probably my fave and consistent razor so when I heard that Rockwell were having a Christmas sale I managed to bag a red and a blue version. Ordered 23rd of Dec - arrived today. Not bad turnaround from Canada to the UK to be fair :)

I now have 4 FOCS, 2 Wunderbar, 2 Fine Slants (one aluminum, one Superlite) 2 PAA slants (ElFantasma and PBOCS)

I have a thing about backups.

I have 7 Schick E5s. I don't know why I'm weak for it, I just go along with it. I don't even like shaving with an E type, a little too aggressive for me.

-jim

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Rockwell, after I used the 6C I purchased the 6S
Fatip, I purchased 5 more after first trying a Fatip Piccolo, and gave one to my friend who also loved it.
Razorock Game Changer .68, with both solid bar and open comb plates. I would buy another in a heartbeat if anything happened to mine.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Next year, 2022, I may buy the Karve SS OC Plate B head and base plate. Have plenty of nice stainless steel handles to put it on.

Top Bottom