What's new

Have you ever liked a razor so much you bought it more than once?

Try three times! I was tempted by a replated Gillette 1941 Ranger Tech. I forgot that I already have two of them in cases no less.

Blue tip..... I've owned and sold at least a dozen.

proxy.php
Still looking for a blue tip at flea market.
Keeps me having a goal to search for.

But then again these 2 Personna's will give them a run for their money... one is with a triad brass handle..

Attachments

• both personnas with triad too 003.JPG
    both personnas with triad too 003.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 24
Rockwell 6S:

I have the standard at home and bought another for the travel kit.

I also purchased the 6S Black.

I'm also thinking of grabbing the blue and red versions.

I really love everything about the 6S!!

Kinda... one of my first razors was a Rockwell 2C and I have a 6S on order. Similar, I guess.

I have a few vintage Techs but I just seem to buy anything vintage Gillette that is in good shape and is super cheap, so I have a bunch!

Rockwell 6S:

I have the standard at home and bought another for the travel kit.

I also purchased the 6S Black.

I'm also thinking of grabbing the blue and red versions.

I really love everything about the 6S!!
That’s a lot of 6S!

I have a red 6S ordered and coming hopefully soon. Looking forward to getting this one.

Absolutely. This is a list of razors that I own multiples of.

Gillette Old Type (Ball End)
Gillette Single Ring
Gillette New Deluxe
Gillette Tech (Ball End)
Gillette Tech (Fat Handle)

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Assuming the same type or design from the same manufacturers in different metals counts then sadly yes

That’s a lot of 6S!

I have a red 6S ordered and coming hopefully soon. Looking forward to getting this one.

What can I say...It's perfection!!

I love the overall design, the matte finishes, the head design, the head weight, weight balance.

It's as if it was made precisely for my skin/beard combination!

I look forward to your feedback on the red 6S. Hope you love it!!

Specifically bought a backup Slim Adjustable a few years back because I didn't want to be without if tradgedy would befal my most frequent flyer.

I really really love my Shaveology 'Griffin' razor, so I bought a butterfly TTO razor in addition to my Three-piece 'Griffin'.

Guilty!!! This a good reason to do an inventory, but I'll have to do it when the wife isn't around and maybe post later. I've sworn off buying anymore Super Speeds, Techs, or Ball End Old Types (okay, I wouldn't pass up the chance to cherry-pick a really nice one). I just took possession of a GEM Clog Pruf yesterday; completing the MicroMatic trio, and proving that I haven't fallen down the SE rabbit hole. I'll also determine that the GEM 1912 variants aren't worth pursuing (once I get them), but I just heard that there are two versions of the Featherweight... Okay, at least I only have one Rolls...

Top Bottom