What's new

Have you ever encountered impolite remarks when you talked about "shaving"

I wonder how many of the guys who think only women and children don't have beards had one before they were in style. Apparently it's manly to follow the crowd.

On the internet i kind of expect it sadly...there are millions of people and millions of different minds typing different things ....it doesnt take long before somebody rude stuffs up your vibe ...all you can do is try to ignore the person and move forward it works pretty well

Many of my colleagues are bearded and I am one of the few clean-shaven individuals. They complain how uncomfortable shaving is and I tell them "it wouldn't be if you didn't wait until you need a machete." It's all in good fun, though. On the internet, I just ignore it and move on because it's just not worth engaging with idiots.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Real men provide for their families

That right there. Provide shelter, sustenance, protection, and encouragement. It’s not the whiskers chugging 40+ hours a week (unless one’s a beard model or something like that).

@ERS4 , if you mention liking anything online, someone will find a way to let you know they hate it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
That right there. Provide shelter, sustenance, protection, and encouragement. It’s not the whiskers chugging 40+ hours a week (unless one’s a beard model or something like that).

@ERS4 , if you mention liking anything online, someone will find a way to let you know they hate it.
Amen.

Top Bottom