What's new

have you ever been to the Mountain of Arko aka Mount Arko? 👀

I've been trying to convert my mrs to de razors as I got the hybrid leaf and twig razors too but she seems to say she prefers waxing instead for some reason, I think it might be due to the way the stubble grows back? I don't know

I've been trying to convert my mrs to de razors as I got the hybrid leaf and twig razors too but she seems to say she prefers waxing instead for some reason, I think it might be due to the way the stubble grows back? I don't know
That's exactly why. The stubble sucks. That's why I love the Feather. Shave the stubble with no irritation.
I stopped waxxing after covid

Man.... I was assured by Guido that he had destroyed all copies of my humiliation that day!

"Self appointed" king of Arkoland!

Until the rightful owner of the throne returns, I'm merely keeping the seat warm.
That's what he said....:001_tongu

il_1588xN.1517542630_pvys.jpg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Back in the day, when my wife used my razor, I would go into a rage. I finally bought her her very own Lady Gillette with a baby blue handle and a pack of blades. Yes, we lived happily ever after.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
You have to be a member of the secret Arko society to have the inside scoop on the next Arko drop and the Black Friday markdowns. If you don't already know how to become a member of the secret society then I'm afraid you never will be a member.
You will never be asked to join. You must ask one to be one.

Top Bottom