What's new

Have not shaved in a week.

And I feel terrible about it now.

Man, I used to like looking scruffy. Not cool, amigos, not cool.

And I just found a silver in my chin amidst the dashing black!

And I feel terrible about it now.

Man, I used to like looking scruffy. Not cool, amigos, not cool.

And I just found a silver in my chin amidst the dashing black!

Just think how GREAT your next shave will seem!!!

Oh, and welcome to the silver sliver club. I started getting them on my chin long before they started appearing on my head. That's one of several reasons why I no longer sport the full beard.

I shave every day of the week except Saturday. I'd have to say about 50% of my facial hair is gray now. The size/coarseness of the gray hairs is definitely different from the black ones.

Here's a related question: Have you ever waited too long to shave?

For example, last week I didn't shave for three days. On day 4 I loaded a new Feather in a slant and went to town. The next day, I was greeted with four ingrowns and a good amount of irritation on my neck. I'm still suffering.

Normally I may skip a day here and there, but I don't think I'll ever go past two days based on this experience.

Last week I didn't shave for five days and the first shave felt great. I noticed that my hair didn't grow North to South like I thought it did and figured out what with the grain really was for me.

Last week I didn't shave for five days and the first shave felt great. I noticed that my hair didn't grow North to South like I thought it did and figured out what with the grain really was for me.

The shave is going to be epic, I can feel it. I know it. I love it. Amen.

Top Bottom