What's new

Have i found the perfect razor?

It is always good to hear when someone finds their "grail" razor and has no need for anything else!

Which shaving cream are you using? Slippery is good!
Stirling pre shave bar and hair conditioner while standing in the shower. I get it all over my hands soap up my legs then put a glop of conditioner and swipe with one hand to apply conditioner and then swipe with the other to shave my legs.
This isn't possible with other razors. Even cartridge.
They slip.
This handle is just so amazing.
Speed shaving my legs is a feature and thing I never expected.
I can do it every day in less than 3 min easy.
So worth it. I have saved so much money and even time. So so much time.
I highly recommend the pre shave bar. I bet the PAA one works just as well. It is slippery slipped slippery. The razor just glides with ease.
Any cream will be magic with it I bet.
I also like MDC. It makes a super fast lather on top of the pre shave and I just load up brush and paint my legs.
However holding brush with slippery hands is hard so I often now just grab conditioner.

Last edited:
Stirling pre shave bar and hair conditioner while standing in the shower. I get it all over my hands soap up my legs then put a glop of conditioner and swipe with one hand to apply conditioner and then swipe with the other to shave my legs.
This isn't possible with other razors. Even cartridge.
They slip.
This handle is just so amazing.
Speed shaving my legs is a feature and thing I never expected.
I can do it every day in less than 3 min easy.
So worth it. I have saved so much money and even time. So so much time.
Hi everyone I am new. So I am decently new to DE razors and got so tired of buying cartridges. I was buying Mach 3 at Costco. Hated fusion and Venus. Anyway, so I got the Vander hagen set at target. I also, ordered 100 blade sample pack from Amazon.
I have super duper sensitive skin btw and not thick or corse hair. Also I shave my legs and bikini area along with parts of face.
So I found I broke out way less and since it's cheap I could throw away blade after every use.
I found I liked Voskhod blades best. At first I liked Silver Blue but changed my mind.

I didn't like twist chrome handle though as maneuvering by feel and switching sides fast could open blade.

So then I saw this feather ASD2 set in Amazon. So cute. Also grippy.
I ordered that.

Umm omg inhave been using it every day for a couple months. It seems perfect. Must use their blades though. No bumps and fast and smooth so so smooth.

I kinda love to review things and I can't imagine a product being better than this.

I do want to test my theory. Cause we'll I can't really declare this the best product if it's literally the only second one I ever tried.

Thanks.
Last August (2022) on the advice of a friend I bought the QShave adjustable to start with and a whole bunch of different blades. Good razor at setting 3 and I was happy with results but as I got into the shave more I thought to myself there must be something even better. I've read your threads and the threads of many others on this forum to get a few reviews. By December I gave my wife my only Christmas suggestions

Hi everyone I am new. So I am decently new to DE razors and got so tired of buying cartridges. I was buying Mach 3 at Costco. Hated fusion and Venus. Anyway, so I got the Vander hagen set at target. I also, ordered 100 blade sample pack from Amazon.
I have super duper sensitive skin btw and not thick or corse hair. Also I shave my legs and bikini area along with parts of face.
So I found I broke out way less and since it's cheap I could throw away blade after every use.
I found I liked Voskhod blades best. At first I liked Silver Blue but changed my mind.

I didn't like twist chrome handle though as maneuvering by feel and switching sides fast could open blade.

So then I saw this feather ASD2 set in Amazon. So cute. Also grippy.
I ordered that.

Umm omg inhave been using it every day for a couple months. It seems perfect. Must use their blades though. No bumps and fast and smooth so so smooth.

I kinda love to review things and I can't imagine a product being better than this.

I do want to test my theory. Cause we'll I can't really declare this the best product if it's literally the only second one I ever tried.

Thanks.
Last August (2022) on the advice of a friend I bought the QShave adjustable to start with and a whole bunch of different blades. Good razor at setting 3 and I was happy with results but as I got more into the shave I thought to myself there must be something even better that I don't have to mess around with. I've read your threads and the threads of many others on this forum to get a few reviews on different razors. By December I made up my mind and gave my wife my only Christmas suggestion and that was the Feather. It's everything you have said, I shave everyday and it's been great.

After trying numerous blades I found that I prefer Feather, Personna Platinum and Wiznats along with Prorazo shave creams. As a side note I don't get as many shaves with the Feather blades. I change blades every six days or so but change the Feathers out after 3 days max.

I'm happy and love using the Feather razor, I can even use in shower without a mirror. With that said I will not go down the rabbit hole................maybe just look down the hole at the Lambda Athena.

Thanks for your reviews in helping me making up my mind.
sorry for posting twice but I ran out of edit time trying to complete my reply.

Top Bottom