What's new

Have GAS, will buy.

Thinking about a new RR, the open/closed combo, or the Lupo .95. Apparently the combo is .72 open, .95 closed. Leaning toward the combo but site says sold out for now. If you had your choice, which one? Based purely on my having the GC .84 and hooked for life. Curiosity causes gas.

Thinking about a new RR, the open/closed combo, or the Lupo .95. Apparently the combo is .72 open, .95 closed. Leaning toward the combo but site says sold out for now. If you had your choice, which one? Based purely on my having the GC .84 and hooked for life. Curiosity causes gas.

If you like the GC 84, as did I, you'll love the Lupo 95, as do I! I don't have the Lupo 72 (I found the GC 68 too mild, even in OC and JAWS), so I can't comment on the Lupo 72. I was considering the Dual Comb 72OC/95SB, but I decided I wouldn't like two different sides on a razor.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Didn’t realize it was Gear Acquisition Syndrome and not Guitar Acquisition Syndrome…

A few minutes spent in a loop thinking “Can’t go wrong with any CNC steel RazoRock or even many of their aluminum or Zamack stuff, but that won’t pay the luthier…”

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Did a comparison of the Lupo .72 and Lupo .95 here:

As @Hannah's Dad opined, get both. They are very good shavers and not too expensive at all. :)

I have the dual comb Lupo and have used it twice. It was a good shaver but I still find myself reaching for the rex ambassador 9/10.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

GAS can be mild and intermittent, or severe and painful. Although symptoms can develop after eating or drinking, not all gas is food-related. Sometimes gas is a symptom of a more serious problem, see B&B for more information.
And use a credit card for relief.

I don't have the 95 or the 72 open, I just have the 72 sb. It is a good razor, I would recommend that one.

I never cared for the idea of two different sides, seems like too much trouble to me.

Top Bottom