What's new

Have Feather blades changed their logo/packaging from yellow to black?

Sure looks like them, to me.

Amazon also has the 20 pcs black & white 5-pack carton of a 100, for half the price of your 200 count carton.

Oddly enough, the 100ct and 200ct cartons seem to be the same size, with each having 20 tucks. It looks like the same tuck container may be used for 5 and 10 count tucks, but I haven't verified that.
Interesting...when i ordered them it seem the best value for money at the time

Oddly enough, the 100ct and 200ct cartons seem to be the same size, with each having 20 tucks. It looks like the same tuck container may be used for 5 and 10 count tucks, but I haven't verified that.
That would make sense as the plastic blade containers used are exactly the same, for both the fives and the tens. :wink2:

Never saw the blue pack. I bought a Pop razor and it had two blades in red and white pack in Japanese. The hun I bought were yellow. Same blade. I went to 7OC Yellow and really liked them as well as Perma Sharp which lasted longer with very similar results.

Hi there guys!
The feather black box is made in Thailand, Feather company has a factory there.
Only the yellow one are currently made in Japan!
This information come from a friend who lives in Thailand!
So the quality isn't the same, the black box has lower quality than the yellow one.
Thanks for reading this information!
If you have questions don't hesitate to contact me!

Hi there guys!
The feather black box is made in Thailand, Feather company has a factory there.
Only the yellow one are currently made in Japan!
This information come from a friend who lives in Thailand!
So the quality isn't the same, the black box has lower quality than the yellow one.
Thanks for reading this information!
If you have questions don't hesitate to contact me!

Not according to the Feather company itself. The black box is commonly distributed in Thailand, as these blades are commonly used for head shaving by monks. The blades in the black pack are stamped "Made in Japan".

Also, this 10-pack is the packaging that is distributed within Japan:

1585711482578.png

Not according to the Feather company itself. The black box is commonly distributed in Thailand, as these blades are commonly used for head shaving by monks. The blades in the black pack are stamped "Made in Japan".

Also, this 10-pack is the packaging that is distributed within Japan:

View attachment 1081203
I’m sure there is no Feather factory in Thailand but the picture you posted is not the same as the tucks that are sold here.

Top Bottom