What's new

have any of you guys mixed truefitt a/s with thayers witch hazel or any other a/s?

have any of you guys ever mixed truefitt's after shave balm with thayer's witch hazel or any other aftershave with thayer's witch hazel before?

would you guys recommend that i apply these two products seperate or just mix them together?

I like to wait until the WH starts to dry a little before applying additional products. If you rub it in like I do you get the added benefit of removing any left over lather as well. I don't really see the harm in combining steps though. Give it a shot and tell us what you think.
Cheers,
Jeff

randomtw said:
have any of you guys ever mixed truefitt's after shave balm with thayer's witch hazel or any other aftershave with thayer's witch hazel before?

would you guys recommend that i apply these two products seperate or just mix them together?

I give my NB ASB a few squirts of DV water of WH while it is in my palm and them apply it. It seems to go on easier and I don't end up with a 'greasy' feel left on my face.

Give it a try, if it doesn' work, it doens't work.

randomtw said:

I apply them seperately... first the WH then (after the WH dries) I'll apply the T&H balm (the only T&H balm I've used is the Ultimate Comfort)... the only balm that I cut with WH (i.e. apply together) is the Proraso Pre/Post (when used as a post).

NMMB said:
I apply them seperately... first the WH then (after the WH dries) I'll apply the T&H balm (the only T&H balm I've used is the Ultimate Comfort)... the only balm that I cut with WH (i.e. apply together) is the Proraso Pre/Post (when used as a post).
I apply them seperately as well...I use the classic balm which is pretty thick so it helps to have your face moist as you rub it in. This helps a little balm go a long way.

randomtw said:

Hey ran,
Why would you want to mix them?

i was just wondering what would happen if i just poured some witch hazel into the bottle then just shake it

for me it feels pretty greasy when you apply the t&f a/s by itself

i'll try what you guys mentioned and see how it works out

Top Bottom